Significant to Motir’s strength is the ability to perform construction management at risk. State-of-the-art technology and a large store of historical data ensure the competent and accurate attainment of a realistic, guaranteed price for construction projects at 50 or 75 percent of drawings as stated earlier. We implement our technology-driven programs with a highly qualified team focused on each project’s mission and goals, with extensive in-house support systems that offer a streamlined management process, personalized service, value, speed and state-of-the-art equipment. One concept stays constant: our commitment and ability to exceed our clients’ expectations by providing innovative, best-in-class service, delivered with integrity and accountability.
Bonding capacity in excess of $20 million dollars
UNITED STATES ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
- Renovation of Historical Stables Buildings 236 at Ft. Myer
- Design-Build Restoration & Modernization of Historical Stables Building 233 & 234
- Renovation of Barracks Buildings 2102 & 2104 at Ft. Belvoir
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA DEPARTMENT OF REAL ESTATE
- Construction management services to the new 351,000 gross square-foot, $218 million state-of-the-art facility for the District’s Consolidated Forensics Lab
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Restoration and replacement of 213 windows, security screens and A/C units at Langdon Elementary School
- Restoration and replacement of 791 windows, security screens and A/C units at Hart Middle School
- Restoration and replacement of 324 windows, security screens and A/C units at Whittier Elementary School
GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION (NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION)
- Install signage at Nebraska Avenue Complex
- Renovations of Suite B20, Building 18, Nebraska Avenue Complex
- Install two (2) Stage Steam Pressure Reducing Valve Station at U.S. Tax Court
- Roof replacement at E. Barrett Prettyman Federal Courthouse
- Generator replacement at U.S. Tax Court
- Courtroom and Judges chambers renovations at Garmatz Federal Courthouse
LATINO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- 14th Street Facade Replace for twenty-two (22) store fronts
- 236210 Industrial Building Construction
- 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 237310 Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
- 238120 Structural Steel and Precast Concrete Contractors
- 238130 Framing Contractors
- 238140 Masonry Contractors
- 238150 Glass and Glazing Contractors
- 238160 Roofing Contractors
- 238170 Siding Contractors
- 238190 Other Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors
- 238220 Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- 238310 Drywall and Insulation Contractors
- 238320 Painting and Wall Covering Contractors
- 238330 Flooring Contractors
- 238340 Tile and Terrazzo Contractors
- 238350 Finish Carpentry Contractors
- 238390 Other Building Finishing Contractors
- 238910 Site Preparation Contractors
- 238990 All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
A strong background in architecture and engineering, coupled with extensive project experience affords Motir Construction superior design-build capabilities. Our strengths lie in the ability to be highly adaptive, with personnel trained to work well with a client’s architect or as a team, and the ability to understand projects from the owner and the end users point of view to insure successful completion. Design coupled with construction increases the likelihood of projects being completed on time and within budget. With the design-build approach comes a limitation on the number of stakeholders which provides for a more streamlined approach throughout the life of the project no matter the size.
While thoroughly versed in the fast-track construction techniques of larger projects, we also appreciate the importance of the consensus building and financial stewardship that smaller and institutional projects require. Our experience encompasses new construction, renovation and historic restoration. We can turnkey a project or come in at any point along the way.
LEED SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES
Motir offers clients the ability to incorporate innovative green technology into building design. This service can be as simple as recommending sustainable practices to managing a project through the United States green building council certification process. Motir is committed to doing its part to contribute to the global adoption of sustainable green building and development practices.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT/OWNERS REPRESENTATION
We offer an extensive skills and abilities portfolio associated with Program Management Services. We have a strong understanding of all functions and responsibilities required throughout a capital program’s life cycle, thus enabling us to implement and deliver successful projects not only domestically but also internationally. It is thru Motir’s aggressive hiring practices that we employ individuals with knowledge and experience in Program Management, which enhances our ability to offer successful services.
Our program management standards and practices:
- Safety Management and Contracting
- Procurement Strategies
- Program Control Systems
- Risk Management
- Change and Dispute Control and Mitigation
- Cost Control and Estimating
- Web-based PM Systems
- Quality Management
Motir Construction Group is dedicated to providing quality construction services with a professional full spectrum approach. We constantly look for ways to bring long-term value to our client relationships by fostering “unlimited partnerships” and creating a true service culture. Our philosophy is creating, measuring, implementing and sustaining value for our clients.
Our approach to sustaining growth is to deliver quality services to our clients while considering the multifaceted concerns of the project stakeholders. By being proactive in engaging subcontractors, vendors, zoning officials and owner representatives, we meet critical timelines, offer value-based feedback and effectively communicate issues towards resolution that are critical to the success of each project. Our signature style is the personal attention that we give to each client. We build structures as well as relationships!
Our experience is as diversified as the projects that we have completed – public and private sector; $100,000 to $100 million; renovation, upgrade, modernization, or new construction. Our fast-track construction techniques enable us to execute the multi-dimensional requirements of a project with the level of consensus building and financial stewardship that government and institutional projects require. We can turnkey a project or come in at any point along the design-build process.
Significant to our strength is the ability to perform construction management at risk. State-of-the-art technology and a large store of historical data ensure the competent and accurate attainment of a realistic, guaranteed price for construction projects at 50 or 75 percent of drawings.