Contract: National Air and Space Museum (NASM) Revitalization Swing Moves – Relocation of the Curatorial Departments to 901 D Street
Total Contract Value: IDIQ – Task Order
- MOTIR provided phased relocation services for half of the staff and programs to 901 D Street, SW, Washington, DC – 93 employees.
- MOTIR developed the relocation plan to move 93 employees in 4 phases.
- MOTIR has to coordinate with construction contractors schedule to ensure execution of all relocation efforts in a timely manner.
- All moves took place after normal working hours, in the evening or on the weekend.
- FF&E Management – inventory and list all furniture and equipment designated to move to the new location.
- Provided: Project Manager, Crew Leaders, Movers and Truck Drivers.
- Developed and prepared to implement contingency plan if needed.